The Bel 20 index rose by 0.39% to 3,790.09 points, driven in particular by the jump of 4.3% to 53.68 euros from Galapagos. Conversely, Aedifica is down 2.08%.
– The healthcare real estate specialist continued its rapid growth in the first half. The rental income of the SIR increased by more than 21% to 131 million euros. The real estate portfolio increased by 8% to 5.28 billion euros. The action lost 1.93%. See 8:02 a.m. post.
– The retail group has postponed the IPO of its e-commerce subsidiary bol.com. The news should be made official next Wednesday, when Ahold Delhaize’s half-year figures are presented. The action yields 0.34%. See 7:59 a.m. post.
– As in the first quarter, bpost did better, from April to the end of June, than analysts’ expectations. The management of the semi-public operator confirms its range of Ebit forecasts for the full year, ie 280 to 310 million euros. And it reduces its assessment of the risk of a decline in annual forecasts, from a maximum of 40 million euros to 25 million. The action jumped 4.95%. See 7:14 a.m. post.
– Celyad Oncology has cash of 14.4 million euros, against 12 million a year earlier and 30 million at the end of December, indicated on Friday the biotech specialized in cancer treatments by cellular therapies, during the publication of its half-year results. The stock climbed 0.48%. See 7:46 a.m. post.
– The holding company said in a press release released Thursday evening that it has finalized the acquisition of Parts Holding Europe (PHE). The action fell by 0.06%. See 7:18 a.m. post.
– The biotech company expects revenue from the sale of Jyseleca to reach between 75 and 85 million euros this year, against an earlier target of 65 to 75 million euros. The stock is up 2%. See 7:01 a.m. post.
– Intervest Offices & Warehouses posted an EPRA result per share of 0.92 euro in the first half of the year, an increase of 11% compared to the previous year. The SIR expects for 2022 an EPRA earnings per share of between 1.71 and 1.74 euros, as well as a gross dividend of at least 1.53 euros per share. The stock fell 1.45%. See 7:18 a.m. post.
– The SIR specialized in student accommodation published results marked by “a strong demand for student rooms which leads to high rental speed and higher rental income”. The action garnered 2.25%. See 7:37 a.m. post.