Jérôme Baloge was elected president of Smacl Assurances SAM. He succeeds Jean-Luc de Boissieu, who continues to chair Smacl Assurances SA.
The current mayor of Niort Jérôme Baloge has just been elected by the mutualist representatives of Smacl Assurances SAM as the new president. “He succeeds Jean-Luc de Boissieu, who continues to chair Smacl Assurances SA, a company born in January 2022 from the union with Maif and Groupe Vyv”can we read in a press release.
For its part, the board of directors of the mutual (see bottom of article) has been renewed. “There are now 8 local elected officials who sit alongside him as well as 6 association leaders and 5 territorial leaders for a 4-year term”then specifies the mutual.
“Smacl Assurances is more than ever the number 1 insurer in the territorial world thanks to a governance that is more representative of the territories and to the consolidation of its action via the union with the MAIF group at the start of the year. This solid structure and shared values will make it possible to support local authorities in the major challenges awaiting them. The issue of the sustainability of local authority insurance in the face of the consequences of climate change or emerging risks is an example of this. It is in a spirit of convergence and synergy that we wish to work with Smacl Assurances SA on structuring projects to respond to these crucial issues,” said Jérôme Baloge following his election.
The new board of directors of Smacl Assurances SAM:
– Jerome Balogemayor of Niort – president of the agglomeration community of Niortais
– David Alphandsenior civil servant – councilor of Paris
– Nathalie Bacquetdeputy general manager of the IT union Soluris
– Elodie Blanquet-Blaquieresdirector of the departmental association of mayors of Hérault
– Pierre Coilbaultretired from the territorial public service – former Mayor and former vice-president of the departmental council
– Dominique Dhumeauxmayor of La Fercé-sur-Sarthe (72) – first vice-president of the association of rural mayors of France
– Patrick Dumairemayor of Juvigny (02) – vice-president of Grand Soissons Agglo – vice-president of the association of rural mayors of Aisne
– Daniel Gillesretired – association leader
– Daniel GuerinDeputy Director General of INRAP – Departmental Councilor of Val de Marne
– Izabela Hallalenterritorial framework (13)
– Marie-Helene Herryheadmistress – mayor of St-Malo-de-Beignon (56) – vice-president of Oust in Brocéliande community – departmental councilor of Morbihan
– Jose Hoareauentrepreneur – associative leader
– Joelle Lebreuilly, lecturer – former elected official of the city of Caen
– Dominique Legrandretired from the territorial public service – former CEO – honorary vice-president of the SNDGCT
– Chantal Maingueneretired – former legal director (city of Rennes)
– Sylvie Matthewretired – association leader
-Benoit Poitevinvice-president of COFAC (Coordination of federations and associations of culture and communication)
– Jean-Sebastien Sauvoureladviser to the association Villes de France
– Jean-Francois Vergnaudretired – former territorial framework (city of Poitiers)
– Francois WernerInspector General of Finance – Mayor of Villers-lès-Nancy (54) – Vice-President of Greater Nancy Metropolitan Area and of the Grand Est Regional Council