Ternoa is a French project that has a lot of ideas. While the entire ecosystem falters, its blockchain technology that redefines non-fungible tokens continues to evolve. A smooth journey that delivers month after month the NFT and network innovations that make this unique project unique. With the arrival of a fully functional and above all very promising Mainnet, major announcements follow one another. Let’s visit the future giant.
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with Ternoa.
Augmented NFTs, a Mainnet to exploit them, Ternoa assumes its uniqueness
Ternoa is an open-source and decentralized layer 1 protocol which allows, among other things, to create secure and scalable NFTs. Since its inception, the company has provided developers with access to independent and decentralized infrastructure, a tight-knit community, and funding. The Mainnet launched since April is the final version of blockchain technology Ternoa.
This is the stabilized network, ready to be used by validators and users. Indeed, each element deployed is subject to prior community testing on the Alphanet test network. Final approved versions are then prepared and deployed to the Mainnet through a governance proposal. Native CAPS tokens thus become an important mainstay of the Ternoa ecosystem since they are used to pay transaction fees, to give you the floor, and secure the entire network by staking.
The other pillar of Ternoa are NFTs. A singular and central digital format for the entire ecosystem. An assumed work angle that starts from the observation that developers working on the creation of useful NFTs are faced with many challenges, and often navigate by sight. Exorbitant research and development costs, unreliable infrastructures with excessive costs, difficult sharing and interactions between developers, the list of constraints is long. With its Mainnet, Ternoa now offers many features in order to adapt its multi-chain NFT network to the needs of the developer community.
Original and disruptive innovations
Indeed, since April, the Mainnet has been in phase 1 of its deployment. A functioning of the core network which goes through various major structural stages, some of which have already been completed.
- The bridge between Ethereum and Ternoa is in place. This is’a crucial element for the ecosystem, in terms of development and security. It relies on a mesh of relay nodes to securely transfer CAPS tokens, but also NFT capsules between the Ethereum and Ternoa networks. The code has been audited by Chainsulting. Eventually, a web application will be available to allow users to connect their ERC-20 wallet (e.g. Metamask) to their native Substrate wallet (e.g. Polkadot.js wallet extension). Making transfers between the Ethereum and Ternoa networks will only be a formality.
- A whole new SDK made his appearance. It is a software suite intended for developers. Without a doubt the easiest and fastest way to build on the protocol. Easy to install, it allows interaction with the network, accounts, balances and fees. Other functions will be added to its future versions. They will be adapted according to the evolutions of the main network. We already know that these next versions will introduce capabilities related to staking, and later to NFTs.
- To check in real time the status of the Ternoa networks (testnet, alphanet, mainnet) and of the IPFS network, a new page Ternoa Status has been implemented. More metrics will be added soon.
- Implementation of “Nominator Staking & Rewards”. CAPS token holders can now select the validators of their choice to delegate their tokens to participate in network security and be rewarded for it.
A constantly evolving ecosystem
In addition to all these new features, Ternoa continues to improve the existing:
- The Ternoa Wallet allows managing $CAPS and minting NFTs from a phone. It also provides access to DApps linked to the Ternoa network. In addition to fixing some bugs, version 1.9 of the wallet integrates Alphanet and Mainnet. Thus, the transfer of $CAPS between them is facilitated.
- The network explorer is brought up to date. It already allowed users to search for transactions, accounts, and track capsules and NFTs. It now receives a new user interface, and supports the brand new Mainnet.
A large number of transformations and innovations that Ternoa recently wanted to introduce to members of the community. Indeed, since the launch of the successive phases that will lead to the finalized network, the Ternoa team has multiplied initiatives aimed at cryptophiles, and well beyond. Thus, the participants of the PBSfrom Conference office corner from London or from Blocksplit Croatian had access to this information within the privileged framework of a direct exchange with the initiators of the project. An experience which, according to the team, was enriching at all levels, auguring a new train of original and disruptive innovations.
Ternoa is taking advantage of this prolific momentum to increase outreach efforts. Thus, the project recently launched the video series “Ternoa Coffee Break”, live on Twitchor find it on Youtube. Members of the technical team explain the details of the versions, and much more. And as if that were not enough, the founder of the project Mickael Canu has already warned. Big announcements are slated for his next scheduled appearance at NFT.NYC. To not miss anything, do not hesitate to join the whole team on Ternoa discord.